Wednesday 10 July 2013

Nailing that Summer look

Summer Worthy Nails

I love having my nails painted. I'm a bit of a nail art addict to be honest. However, when I'm working in the office, I don't always like to have really over the top nails. The likes of spots, stripes or even attempts at animal print isn't always appropriate in an office setting. I do however, love a gloss effect nail. The glossier the better in my eyes! You can imagine my delight when I stumbled across Barry M's new Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint. It's super glossy and comes in a whole range of summery colours. When I saw them I decided to go a little crazy and buy 3. After trying them all out, I can safetly say I'm hooked! Usually I stick to Nails Inc nail polish, but after trying these, I'm tempted to go back to my local drugstore and buy more! I've also seen other bloggers raving about them so at £3.99, they come highly recommended. 


Left to Right: Blueberry 315, Blood Orange 314, Prickly Pear 308 (All £3.99)
Another great thing about these polishes is the fact that one coat is sufficient. Perfect if you're in a bit of a rush. I would also recommend putting on a base coat to protect your nail underneath from becoming stained in the long run. I used OPI  Natural Nail Base Coat which dries super quick, avoiding time being wasted while you flap your hands around waiting for your nail varnish to dry. I then completed the look by applying the Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blood Orange, shade number 314. 


I can't really say enough good things about these products. They also don't chip or peel off like some nail varnishes, making them extremely long lasting and professional looking! Just brilliant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment